Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Projects of Late

This mama's hands have been busy! It's probably more accurate to say this mama's machines have been busy. I've been working on some gifts for my friends and for my sister's friends. I'll be adding more pictures as I finish other projects.

Roses - these turned out very nice.









Seashells









Tea Set









Sunflowers













Bluebirds - I love the blue and white! Makes me think of Blue Willow dishes.












You may have to click on the picture to see the little ladybug on each hat. I was dying to try out this font so I bought these and embroidered them for some special little girls. Olivia chose red for herself. She got a green ladybug so it would show up against the red.




Ladybugs here, too.













Very pretty blue and white interior fabric. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but it's got flowers and butterflies.







I had a hard time deciding what color thread to use for this.








This is for wearing under the button-up shirt above.

No comments: